HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU INSTANTLY
How to Know if a Girl Likes You (20s+)
Yea yea. Every guy in the computer generation has Googled this at least once. Just to read those few lines of reassurance before taking the plunge and asking their special somebody out. Well, unfortunately, most of the things written are targeted at a slightly younger audience, which well, doesn't help as you get older and more set in your career/life.
So, check out these pointers. This is a cumulative list of definite clues.
Watch for signs.
- She doesn't mind you touching her. Try bumping into the girl, stand so that your arms touch, any kind of Kino will immediately be noticed (trust me she's a girl). Once they notice the touch, they have two choices, to either move or stay. If they stay, she is at least comfortable with you. "5 Points"
- She is willing to hold eye contact. Assuming of course that this girl is not incredibly shy, if you can look her into the eyes while you are talking to her, and you find her staring directly back, only turning away occasionally to smile, then you are definitely making a good impression. "2 Points"
- She always seems to have lip gloss on. Ok so, this is very key. As subtle as this one is, pretty much "every" girl does it. When a girl fantasizes about a guy, usually there is a lot of kissing involved. Whereas guys tend to skip the kiss and jump to the ravaging. If a girl is always keeping her lips nice and glossy around you, she is hoping that by the off chance a kiss does happen, she will be prepared. "2 Points"
- She always keeps you in her vision range. The average person's field of vision is about 150 degrees. This means that at any time, a person sees about 40% of the activity around them. If you somehow always end up in that 40%, well. She probably likes you. “1 Point”
- She brings up things you guys have talked about. Yea, you forgot that you mentioned how much you enjoy fishing last week when you saw her. Now she is trying to invite you on a fishing trip with half the people on her contacts list. "1 Point"
- She tries to get you to hang out with her best friend and her best friend's Boyfriend. AKA, she wants you for a double date but is too shy to ask for the "date". Even if it is just with her best friend, you're still pretty in. Think about it, would you show a horribly unattractive girl off to your best friend? Bonus points if this happens shortly after you meet her. "4 Points"
- She is naturally competitive with other women around you. Practice complimenting people often, just in general, not exclusively. You'll notice that girls who like you will pay a lot of attention to any compliments you throw out and subconsciously adjust themselves accordingly. If you tell someone you love it when a girl wears blue and the next week she starts to look like a smurf, you are in. "5 Points"
- She seems like she is always having a good time around you. When it comes down to it. This is the best indicator. Most girls in their 20s now start to realize that their lives aren't the exciting fairy tales they always thought they'd live. No daddy is around to love and care for them. No more boys are leaving love notes in their lockers. No more all day hikes and spontaneous camping trips. But wait, every time she is with you, all these childhood delights seem to be coming back. She is in that naive bliss once again and you have done your job as a man. She has checked you off as a possible Provider, Protector, and Partner. "10 Points"
- She never seems to have anything to do after seeing you. You know why? It's because she made sure of it. She didn't need an escape plan because she didn't plan on escaping. She cleared up her to-do's because she wanted to spend the entire day with you. If you didn't have to go home to save the world from an endless horde of Nazi Zombies, she would still be hanging out with you. "3 Points"
- After she said she has no plans, she turns out to have a few. If for some reason you bump into her later in the day or go back because you forgot your phone, and it turns out that she "is" hanging out with somebody. That means that she had a bunch of people she "wanted" to see, but kept putting them off to spend more time with you alone. "3 Points"
Be confident about how to react to her.
When you ask her out be sure of yourself and almost insist that she join you for a bite to eat or a walk in the park.However use common sense there is a difference between being persistent and being needy for example if the girl is saying No again and again but still smiling and talking to you then asking her again with another angle could be beneficial. On the other hand if she is saying 'No' again and again with a serious tone and body language this is a cue for you to back off and leave her alone.
- Everyone has defects. You are reading this forum because you know all of your own defects. (Size, Physique, Endowment, Finances, STDs, Family Issues, Relationship Pains, etc...) You are not confident to ask that girl out because you feel like she sees all those defects as well. Let me tell you this, yup she does. But guess what, she has just as many. She is hoping the same thing about you, hoping that her imperfections won't be noticed. Do you know how I know this? Because "every" body is the same. The people who seem to become the most popular and outgoing are those who become comfortable with their flaws and emphasize their strong points and believe me you have those too.
- Whatever it is, relationships are not about sex. (hear me out on this) Relationships are about having a good time. (usually sex helps of course.) If you want the perfect girl for you, then live every day of your life having a blast. Take care of your responsibilities, then do whatever you want, whenever you want. Eventually the energy you exude will attract like-minded individuals. Eventually both of you will be having a good time.
- People often fall into 'one-itis'. Believing that their options are so limited that the second they get any kind of positive feedback from a mildly attractive girl they jump on it. Remember though, physical attraction alone will lead to a very boring and costly relationship.
- Don't chase. Be chivalrous and do what feels natural but don't pursue a girl. In your 20s your options are still limitless and now is not the time to go after one specific person. Pursue passions and experience and the women will always follow.
Video: How to Know If a Girl Likes You
One Editor’s Trick to Holiday Dressing: Dolce Gabbana–Inspired RedLace
3 Ways to Cook Hake
9 Effective Ways To Remove White Facial Hair
How to Regain an Estranged Exs Friendship
How to Prevent Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Attacks in PHP
Do You Really Have The Flu—Or Is It Something Else
30 Rad 80s Hairdos You Need To Remember
Are Gifts Given During a Marriage Marital Property or Separate Property
Ir demasiado arreglada y otros miedos a los que hacer frente a la hora de vestirse
Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci to Collaborate With Nike on Sneaker Line ThisSpring
MC Meets: Susie Richardson, the woman behind Virgin Media’s Louder Lounge