Vegan Fish and Chips Sandwich
Fish 'n' Chips Sandwiches
Nov 15, 2013
Pressed for time? Try this tasty take on Britain's famed dish. It's ready in just 15 minutes and is full of crispy crunch, with breaded fish fillets stacked high with creamy coleslaw and vegetable chips.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Total Time: 0 hours 15
box frozen breaded fish fillets
loaf Italian bread
vegetable chips (Terra) or potato chips
jar prepared 3-bean salad
- Bake fish fillets as directed on box. Remove from oven and heat broiler.
- Meanwhile cut bread in half lengthwise. Broil cut side up until toasted. Cut each half crosswise in quarters.
- Layer coleslaw, fish fillets and chips on bread bottoms. Cover with bread tops. Serve with bean salad.
- Although Italian bread and French bread are almost identical, Italian loaves are shorter, wider and plumper and lend themselves better to this kind of sandwich. Whenever possible, opt for baked or reduced-fat chips. You'll cut fat without sacrificing taste and the satisfying crunch.
Video: Fish and chips (sandwich)
Here’s What Really Causes StretchMarks
The 50 Most Unforgettable FashionMoments
How To Select A Seat On A Flight So No One Sits Next To You
7. Calibration: Know what you dont know
The Define the Relationship Talk—Now, Less Awkward
How to Help Your Child Progress in Hockey
My Blogable Experience With a Scooter
How to: Daenerys Targaryen Halloween Costume
60 Weight Loss Tips that Work
Makeup Artists’ Best Under-the-Radar BeautyHacks
15 Easy Loose French Braid Hairstyles
What is Balance Diet Video
Kim and Kanye Walked the Runway at London Fashion Week (Well,Kinda)
Train Your Butt for Strength and Speed
Date: 12.12.2018, 05:43 / Views: 52151