Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches | RECIPE
Almond Macaroon Ice Cream Cake
Jan 2, 2012
Ice cream cake is a sure crowd-pleaser, especially when it sits on top of a coconut macaroon crust. Chocolate and vanilla Swiss almond ice creams fill the middle, while a chocolate shell topping brings all the flavors together.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
Total Time: 5 hours 15
chocolate ice cream
package soft coconut macaroons (such as Archway)
vanilla Swiss almond ice cream (we used Häagen-Dazs)
1/2 c. chocolate shell ice cream topping
- Remove chocolate ice cream from freezer; let stand 15 minutes until slightly softened.
- Meanwhile lightly coat an 8 x 3-in. springform pan with nonstick spray. Pull apart half the macaroons to make coarse crumbs. Press lightly over bottom and 1⁄2 in. up sides of pan. Spread chocolate ice cream evenly over crust.
- Break remaining macaroons into coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over chocolate ice cream. Freeze 45 minutes or until almost firm.
- Soften vanilla Swiss almond ice cream as above. Spread evenly over top of cake and freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Pour chocolate topping on middle of cake; tilt pan to cover top completely. Let topping harden 5 minutes.
- Wrap pan with a warm, damp kitchen towel 1 minute to loosen sides. Remove pan sides; pat almonds onto sides of cake.
Video: Macaron-Inspired Almond Cake | CHELSWEETS
How to Mix Pillows Like an InteriorDesigner
The Number of Extra Calories You Eat When You Dont Get Enough Sleep
Festival Fashion Tips: What to Wear to a Music Festival
8 Common Discomforts during Pregnancy
You can watch NASAs live landing coverage below starting around 2 p.m. ET on Monday
How to Treat an Adult Heart Murmur
The 6 Best Summer Running Socks to Buy in 2019
Mango’s new collection is the best yet and here’s the proof
Kylie Jenner Is Expanding Her Makeup Line With the KyShadow Kit
Chef Vikkis Rehabbed Loaded Potato Soup and Cheesy Garlic Toast
How to Send a Compliment to a User on Yelp
Michael Bastian Smartwatch By HP
Fairness with tomato Tomato for clear glowing skin
Date: 16.12.2018, 19:22 / Views: 35235